Posted on May. 12, 2017
Allied Modular Building Systems, Inc., a fast-paced manufacturing/construction company, is looking for a full-time Production Administrator to join our manufacturing team. The ideal candidate will embrace and represent our company's cultural values such as, initiative, accountability, teamwork and collaboration.
The Production Administrator is responsible for coordinating shipping and receiving, creating purchase orders, printing shipping labels, reporting order status through daily calls with the Services Department and providing administrative support to facility.
• Arranges shipping of products to customers and transfers to sister divisions.
• Work with designated brokers and shipping companies.
• Receives materials and verifies that PO line items and packing slips for quantity received.
• Shipping of goods: generates shipping documents, BOL, and updates computer system.
• Runs MRP & generates purchase orders.
• Track purchase credits from vendors and creates credit memos.
• Generates inventory reports for cycle counting.
• Assists in the management of minimum inventory as directed and authorized.
• Recommends the purchase of inventory.
• Prints production folders including but not limited to the Production Release Documents (PRDs), drawings.
• Runs daily Sales Order Report and leads the daily production calls by providing status of current projects in process including manufacturing shipping dates, material issues.
• Minimum of two years related experience
• Professional and effective verbal and written communication skills
• Thoroughness, responsiveness, organization, and planning skills with an attention to detail
• Must be proficient using computer software, such as Microsoft Office, Outlook
We offer a competitive compensation plan and benefit package.
Apply with Quick Apply!