Posted on Nov. 17, 2016
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Disability Insurance
Brandeis Machinery, Indianapolis, IN
Product Support Representative - Aggregate
This person must conduct the following activities in accordance with the Bramco Statement of Principles:
The Aggregate PSR is responsible for the coverage, retention, development and customer satisfaction of a specific group of aggregate customers within an assigned territory. The Aggregate PSR should live within the branch territory. The position is responsible for the fulfillment of the following functions.
a) Coverage of the specified aggregate customers in a manner defined by the company. Will work closely with machine representative and CSM to insure good communication between all parties and that all are working as a team.
b} Maintenance of all required records regarding the customers in the assigned territory. Such as CRM Database, Component Forecasting System (CFS) for production machines), Etc.
1. Perform the selling function regarding undercarriage, using CFS for track management, and ground engaging measurements
2. Sell service programs to assigned aggregate customers
3. Compliance in a timely manner with all company required information
1. Follow all policies and procedures specified by the Company
2. Maintain high employee morale
3. Maintain excellent customer relations by driving cost down and problem resolution
4. Attain short and long term objectives through good management and planning using CRM database
1. Coverage of the specified aggregate customers in a manner defined by the company
1. All aggregate customer call coverage is conducted as directed
2. All aggregate customer call "pars" are achieved
3. Call reports are to be completed weekly as specified by company into CRM database
4. Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships, internal and external
5. Develop and maintain relationships with appropriate customer personnel
6. Coordinate communications between Brandeis Machinery the Customer and the Manufacture to insure total customer satisfaction
7. Take ownership of customer issues and follow up through close of issue
8. Insure that all aggregate customers within the assigned territory are familiar with Brandeis Machinery products and services.
9. Attend regular staff meetings, corporate events, manufactures events
10. Appropriate communications with internal customers
1. Maintenance of all required records regarding the customers in the sales territory
1. Machine ownership records showing special attachments are maintained by make, model and serial number and listed in NDS system for all the machines we sold them. This should be a part of the pre-delivery.
2. Check voice mailbox a minimum of three times daily; early morning, midday and late afternoon
3. Contact home branch a minimum of three times daily on same schedule as item "d"
4. Expense books to be fill out in Certify and dispatched to the Regional Manager in a timely manner
5. Pending deals updated on a weekly basis via the Brandeis CRM Database
6. Lost Sale Reports filled out weekly and sent via the Brandeis CRM Database
7. Furnish current information as requested to help maintain the Brandeis CRM Database
8. Prepare and maintain a customer quote file accessible to and for the use of the home branch
9. Visit any aggregate customer who has purchased new or used equipment from Brandeis within 72 hours of machine delivery. Purpose is to assure customer is satisfied with product, advise customer of our services and update Customer Profile Database.
10. Perform machine walk around and familiarization with customer personnel
11. Komatsu Care, promote the PM Maintenance Pro for after Care sales
• High School Diploma or equivalent and work experience in heavy equipment sales industry preferred
• 2+ years of combined sales or technical experience
• Must be able to load and unload small and large tractor parts from vehicles (such as pick-up trucks, etc.)
• Must be able to climb up and down on various pieces of construction equipment.
• High proficiency in customer relationship skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Window applications,
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Possess knowledge of heavy equipment applications
• Discretion in handling confidential company information
• Positive personality, team player, problem solver, self-starter, outstanding integrity, superior communicator.
• Able to travel overnight periodically for product training or company related business
• Must pass background check, employment physical and drug screen.
Competitive pay based on experience
Benefits including Insurances, 401k
Bramco is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply online - see apply buttons