Posted on Apr. 13, 2018
Product Placement Specialist
Spears Manufacturing in Sylmar California has an opportunity for the right individual for our Product Placement Specialist position. This is a career position with a national company that was founded in 1969 and has plants and distribution centers throughout the country. At Spears Manufacturing we specialize in manufacturing the world’s finest PVC, CPVC Plastic Fittings, Valves and Pipe, PVC & CPVC Basket Strainers, PVC & CPVC Tee-Style Filters and much more and our products are distributed globally.
We offer a very generous compensation and benefits package commensurate with experience and skill level.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review customers submitted specification requests and develop cost effective solutions.
• Design of products based on requirements interpret competitor designs and offer Spears Manufacturing alternatives.
• Develop cost estimates from similar existing designs Price product to maximize profit margins within established departmental guidelines.
• Submit quotations in timely and profession manner Interface with reps and end users; track shipments; resolve delivery issues.
• Handle customer complaints and the Customer Problem report process; work with production/manufacturing control to meet customer requirements.
• Coordinate all business transactions with customer from quotation to delivery.
• Help facilitate the entire sales process from start to finish by acting as a representative of the customer with the various Spears Manufacturing departments.
Preferred Customer service background; manufacturing or technical sales proficient, or Industry savvy, with Microsoft Office CAD experience a plus, able to read and interpret drawings, and computer literate.
We are an EOE employer