Posted on Sep. 23, 2016
Full Time, Part Time
We are looking for motivated people who want the opportunity to be part of our ground breaking experience. Our main objective is providing our clients with “Top Notch Service!”
Since this is a growing company, there are opportunities for advancement!
• Processing cash purchases, lender REO transactions, refinances and standard purchase deals
• Clearing requirements on title commitments and lender closing instructions
• Prepare HUDs, deeds, escrow agreements and other settlement documents
• Proficient in MS Office and preferably SoftPro
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
• Team Player
• Can handle high volume and work under pressure
Please submit your resume for consideration through this posting. Position is available for either part time/ full time.
****Must be able to pass a background check ****