Posted on Mar. 16, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with retail paperwork processing.
• Perform internal shrink audits and security follow-ups.
• Analyze and notify Area Managers and Retail Operations Director of inventory shrinkage problems.
• Assist in providing initial and on-going training/guidance to store personnel for office orientation, understanding price book functions, etc.
• Perform retail analytical functions as specified by the company.
• Perform specific tasks as assigned by the Area Managers, Retail Operations Director, Human Resources Director, Merchandise Manager and Marketing Promotions Manager.
• Maintain and update the FastLane corporate price book including keeping a clean and efficient price book.
• Maintain and update all stores with product mark-ups and mark-downs.
• Stay familiar with all company price books, invoicing procedures, retail operations, bulletins, and memos, etc.
• Contact vendors about Invoice discrepancies
• Resolve item setup inaccuracies, UPC numbers, packing, and cost issues
• Assist Director of Retail Operations and Merchandising Manager with administrative tasks.
• Responsible for audits on all retail invoices and communicating issues to Area Managers and Store Managers.
• Assist in administrative Kickback duties.
• Shrink Analysis
• Corrective Action
• Problem Solving
• Good Interpersonal Communication
• Ability to use good judgment in stressful situations
• Ability to prioritize projects, complete, and follow-up
• Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality
• Excel Spreadsheets
• Math Skills