Posted on May. 30, 2017
$11.50 - $12.00 Hourly
Responsible for operating several vinyl pressing machines.
• Start machines, monitor their operations, and complete necessary press operator forms daily.
• Read work orders or production schedules to determine specifications.
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with Inspectors, QC, and the shift supervisor.
• Must be able to lift press materials between 30-50 pounds.
• Notify supervisor of any defective parts or inoperable components of the press machine.
• Maintain machines by performing routine general maintenance daily
• Clean and sweep vinyl on the floor constantly that accumulates by the press machines
• All other duties as requested by supervisor.