Posted on May. 12, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance
Plans, prepares and conducts activities to create a nurturing learning environment and provide children with classroom experiences that enrich social, cognitive, physical and emotional development utilizing appropriate early childhood education practices.
• Paid sick, personal and vacation
• Paid holidays
• Tuition assistance
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Short and long term disability
• Implements procedures for ongoing observations utilizing outcome data related to child performance
• Responsible for recording and evaluating children’s growth and development to ensure that appropriate activities are planned and executed to meet individual needs.
• One year of experience teaching preschool children
• Knowledge of diverse ethnic groups
• Associate’s, Bachelor’s, or Master’s Degree in early childhood education; or an Associate’s, Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a related field.
The Child Development Council of Franklin County, Inc. (CDCFC) is a nonprofit organization funded by the Federal government. Founded in 1985, CDCFC operates a Head Start Program for economically disadvantaged children and families in Franklin County, Ohio, as well as other early education and family development programs.
All applicants must be able to pass an FBI and BCI background check and have a medical exam and TB test prior to employment.
Applicants please complete the "Quick Apply" contact page with name, email address, and phone number. You may then paste or attach your resume and cover letter and click apply now to submit.
Qualified candidates will be contacted.
The Child Development Council of Franklin County, Inc. considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, martial or veteran status, the presence of a non job-related condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. We are an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.