Posted on Nov. 28, 2016
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance
Plans, prepares and conducts activities to create a nurturing learning environment and provide children with classroom experiences that enrich social, cognitive, physical and emotional development utilizing appropriate early childhood education practices.
• Paid sick, personal and vacation
• Paid holidays
• Tuition assistance
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Short and long term disability
• Implements procedures for ongoing observations utilizing outcome data related to child performance
• Responsible for recording and evaluating children’s growth and development to ensure that appropriate activities are planned and executed to meet individual needs.
• One year of experience teaching preschool children
• Knowledge of diverse ethnic groups
• Associate’s, Bachelor’s, or Master’s Degree in early childhood education; or an Associate’s, Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a related field.
The Child Development Council of Franklin County, Inc., a highly successful, premier Head Start program servicing over 2,500 children & families.
All applicants must be able to pass an FBI and BCI background check and have a medical exam and TB test prior to employment.
Applicants please complete the "Quick Apply" contact page with name, email address, and phone number. You may then paste or attach your resume and cover letter or continue to the company's website to complete an online application.