Posted on Jul. 14, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Porter/Groundskeeper in Austin!
We are immediately hiring for a Groundskeeper to start ASAP. Apply today…Work Tomorrow!
Groundskeeper Job Responsibilities:
• Manages records of activity in maintenance log.
• Groundskeeper must demonstrate the ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Provide preventative maintenance and repair on A/C and other mechanical systems.
• Maintain the cleanliness and maintenance of grounds, including common areas as requested by supervisor.
• Performs on-call and after hours emergency services as required.
• Provide residents with outstanding customer service.
• Groundskeeper may be asked to pressure wash, use paint spray guns, etc.
• At least 6 months of multi-family experience
• Reliable transportation required
• Willing to submit to a background check
• The ability to safely lift 60 pounds
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
We offer VERY competitive pay for individuals that meet our hiring criteria.
(FULL confidentiality for those that are passively and actively looking to make a change)
Call TODAY or click QUICK APPLY to apply now!
We are immediately hiring for a Groundskeeper to start ASAP.