Posted on Apr. 26, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K
The City of Brentwood is accepting applications for a Full Time Patrol Officer. You will be the face of the City’s public safety program, out interacting with the public, enforcing the law, investigating crime, building relationships to prevent young people from getting involved with crime. Your work can really make a difference in our community.
If you are up to the challenge of helping us make Brentwood a safer place to live, work and play, submit your resume through our website or as listed below.
Salary and Benefits:
• Starting Salary - $54,600
• Employer Paid Medical, Dental & Vision coverage for Employee (Day 1)
• Reduced cost Medical, Dental & Vision coverage for family
• Employer Paid STD/LTD (Day 1)
• Employer Paid Life Insurance (Day 1)
• Employer funded Pension Plan
• Paid Sick Leave
• Paid Vacation Leave
• High school diploma or GED; 60+ hours’ college credit preferred
• Current P.O.S.T. Certification qualifying you as a police officer for a first class city in the State of Missouri through Police Academy training
• Valid Missouri Driver’s license with no suspension, revocation or felony convictions in any state
• Must be 21 years of age at time of employment
Final Job offer will be contingent upon the following:
• Clean and current MO Driver’s License
• Acceptable Background Check
• Psychological Testing
• Clean Drug/Alcohol Test
• Physical Examination
All application packets must be complete with no missing materials and received before May 26, 2017 at 5 p.m. to be considered. Please complete the police officer application packet including evidence of POST certification and deliver or mail to Human Resources Manager at City Hall prior to that deadline. Application packets may be picked up Brentwood Police Department or on the City’s website by following the link in this posting.