at CLP Resouces
Posted on Sep. 21, 2016
***MEET OUR HIRING MANAGERS IN PERSON!!!!!!!
***Visit us on October 4th from 10:00am to 2:00pm
***Click Apply now for the location address
Ready to put your skills to work?
When you join CLP, you’ll work for large and small companies, national and local, that need skilled tradespeople. You have expertise and reliability. CLP has jobs.
CLP is currently hiring Apprentice and Commercial Plumbers for an upcoming project in the Tampa, Florida area!!!
Put your experience to work. Contact CLP today!!!
Apprentice Plumber Job Description:
• Unloading and brings materials to the jobsite
• Assisting with the installation of pipe and fittings for copper, cast iron and pvc/cpvc pipes, and drain, sewer and gas lines
• Using hand tools and cutters to cut pip to desired lengths
• Using electric and hand threaders to thread pipe
• Installing fittings and components above and in ground
• Some residential or commercial experience preferred
• Reliable transportation
• Tools of your trade
• Verifiable references
• Committed to safety at all times
• Reliable attendance
Pay Rate: $17.00 - $18.00 / hour
Shift/Hours: Night Shift; Monday – Saturday
Please Click ‘Apply’ for location details to Meet Our Recruiters and Submit your Resume Today!!!!
We look forward to meeting you on October 4th!!!!
CLP is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Candidates may need to pass a formal criminal background check and drug screen prior to placement.