Posted on Apr. 14, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K
Cimarron Casino is now hiring for Players Club Representatives
Interested candidates please apply online today for consideration! Full job description also available online. You will be linked directly to this position for quick, easy apply as well as our phone number for questions and address for in-person apply:
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & 401(k): Company pays %100 for employee only benefits; 75% for dependents.
Paid Training & Paid Time Off (Vacation/Sick)
The Player’s Club Representative, under the direction of the Player’s Club Supervisor, is responsible for representing the casino, assisting guests, and facilitating promotions and events. This position serves as the liaison between Cimarron Casino and its valued guests. Some evening and weekend shifts will be required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Ability to define problems; collect data, establish facts, and communicate accurate information to the Player’s Club Supervisor.
• Actively promote the Player’s Club and its benefits to Cimarron Casino guests.
• Conduct promotions and help facilitate special events and entertainment.
• Assist in celebrating jackpot wins and other promotional winners.
• Provide comps for food and beverages to resolve conflicts, following Casino procedures.
• Distribute information about the Cimarron Casino to guests.
• Meet and greet customers upon their arrival, including bus and other groups.
• Assists guests with immediate service needs such as re-issuing lost direct mail coupons, issuing new player’s club cards.
• Assists Player’s Club Supervisor with guest needs.
• Learn and retain information concerning all Cimarron Casino promotions, entertainment and events.
• Make public announcements regarding Cimarron Casino promotions, entertainment and events.
• Perform other announcements and duties as needed.
• Record information regarding guests, updating records database, completing documentation necessary for accurate
Promotional and auditing records.
• Regularly inspects stock of Player’s Club printed materials, cards and re-stocks same, as needed.
• Will maintain confidentiality policies as it relates to business operations, the Cimarron Casino Player’s Club, valued guests and employees.
• Will adhere to all Cimarron Casino minimum internal control standards.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Promotes the following within the department and among all employees:
• Creates an atmosphere of fun for all casino guests
• Encourages mutual respect, dignity and integrity with all employees, by setting positive examples at all times.
• Instills an atmosphere that encourages employees to share ideas, discuss concerns and resolve conflicts
• Retains employees through involvement in employee training and development
• Exhibits sounds judgment based on approved business practices
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or GED required. Some college preferred. Combination of education and work experience will be considered. Casino guest relations experience preferred. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Must be able to work in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment with the ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks and demands. Strong organizational skills required.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as training manuals, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or Employees of organization.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems and collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The Iowa Tribe of Oklahoma operates a drug-free workplace. The selected individual must submit to and pass applicable drug test. Additionally, the selected individual must be bondable and able to pass a background check in order to obtain a gaming license.