Posted on Oct. 7, 2016
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K
PLASMA/BURN TABLE OPERATOR
Ameron Pole Products, a leading manufacturer of Steel Lighting Poles, has an immediate opening for an experienced PLASMA/BURN TABLE OPERATOR.
This candidate will be responsible for the safe, accurate, timely set-up and operation of the plasma cutting machine, using an HMI to input or modify the program for various patterns. They will also be responsible for producing quality product, per engineering drawings and for the overall maintenance of the machine, housekeeping, and 5S Lean Six Sigma initiatives. Daily activities include miscellaneous tasks and cross training, among various equipment and machinery.
The successful candidate must have:
• 1-2 years Plasma operation or related experience/ training
• Good computer skills, use of HMI’s is a plus.
• Good mechanical/troubleshooting skills and able to perform preventive maintenance.
• Safely operate overhead cranes, hand tools, and misc. equipment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Accurately interpret engineering drawings and dimensions
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Be a motivated self-starter that can work with minimal supervision.
• Maintain an excellent attendance record.
Physical requirements: Includes continual standing, walking, lifting, twisting with periodic bending, climbing, stooping, crawling and crouching. Working conditions may consist of loud noise, exposure to heat, fumes, and bright light.
1. High school diploma or GED
2. Trade and Welding schools are a plus.
3. 5S and LSS a plus.
We offer competitive salary, MED/DENT insurance, holiday pay & 401K, dependent upon experience and education. Drug Screen and Background checks are required.
***Interested? Apply today! You may submit resume Attn: Plant Manager via fax, email or mail. Click the “quick apply” button below for our fax number, email address and Tulsa mailing address:
Equal Opportunity Employer