Posted on Nov. 30, 2017
We are currently seeking Plant Operators to Join our Team!
Operators play a part in four different roles that will include: sand tester, front end loader operator and utility operations.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
· Load sand into a feed hopper, move sand to designated area
· Inspect front end loader
· Maintains the mindset that Safety comes first
· Perform Quality Control and Quality Assurance
· Collect sand; sieve, size, and test for turbidity
· Change sand screens
· Perform light maintenance
· Complete janitorial tasks
· Works with the team to ensure the plant is operating smoothly
· Communicate with management and dispatcher as needed
· Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
· 3+ years of Plant Operations experience preferred
· Knowledge and compliance of MSHA rules and regulations
· Ability to work as team player and take direction
· Ability to lift up to 70 lbs and stand for long periods of time
· HS diploma or equivalent.
· Dependable attendance
· Must be available to work 12 hour shifts
Superior Silica Sands is not only a great company to work with, we’re a wonderful company to work for.
We are committed to our employees and their families, providing a wide array of benefits, including:
• Good pay and benefits
• A family-sensitive environment
• A commitment to the highest ethical standards
• Open, honest and direct communications
• A commitment to each other
• A commitment to stringent health and safety measures
• A fun, easy-going culture
• Leadership that is responsive to employees’ needs