Posted on Nov. 3, 2017
We are currently seeking Plant Operators to Join our Team!
Operators play a part in many different job roles that will include; sand tester, front end loader operator and utility operations.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Maintains the mindset that Safety comes first
• Load sand into a feed hopper, move sand to designated area
• Perform Quality Control and Quality Assurance
• Collect sand; sieve, size, and test for turbidity
• Change sand screens
• Perform light maintenance
• Complete janitorial tasks
• Works with the team to ensure the plant is operating smoothly
• Communicate with management and dispatcher as needed
• Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
• 3+ years of Plant Operations experience preferred
• Knowledge and compliance of MSHA rules and regulations
• Ability to work as team player and take direction
• Ability to lift up to 70 lbs and stand for long periods of time
• HS diploma or equivalent.
• Dependable attendance
• Must be available to work 12 hour shifts
Superior Silica Sands is not only a great company to work with, we’re a wonderful company to work for.
We are committed to our employees and their families, providing a wide array of benefits, including:
• Good pay and benefits
• A family-sensitive environment
• A commitment to the highest ethical standards
• Open, honest and direct communications
• A commitment to each other
• A commitment to stringent health and safety measures
• A fun, easy-going culture
• Leadership that is responsive to employees’ needs