Posted on May. 5, 2017
Wet/Dry Plant Operators Needed!
Hiring for multiple locations.
Augusta, Blair, Whitehall, Wyeville, WI
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Sufficient education to make appropriate arithmetic equations and complete written documentation and records; or an equivalent combination of experience, education and training that provides the desired knowledge, skills and characteristics.
• Must be able to read, use simple math, and use basic hand held measuring tools.
Under close supervision responsible for the operation of the wet/dry plant to ensure maximum production quantity and quality, while supporting the policies, goals, and objectives of the company.
• Performing general labor such as plant clean-up and housekeeping. Participates in screen changes.
• Following direction and completing tasks in a timely manner with close supervision.
• Tasks include, but are not limited to cleaning under tail pulleys and high build up areas, ensuring belts are tracking properly, participating in frequent screen changes, and any other tasks assigned by lead or wet/dry plant manager.
• Ability to train on plant control systems and railcar loading procedures.
• Ability to train in Quality Assurance program by learning test processes as required by the QA program and procedures.
Communicating with shift leads and dry plant manager as to any process malfunctions or irregularities.
• Assisting with rail load out when needed including inspection of rail cars and silo housekeeping.
• Participating in plant maintenance program, general equipment upkeep and critical checks as directed by wet/dry plant manager.
• Assisting maintenance technicians in performing routine maintenance and repairs including greasing, belt changes and equipment adjustments as needed.
Essential Skill Requirements:
• Entry level: one (1)- two (2) years general experience performing manual labor tasks such as digging, lifting and moving material, loading and unloading vehicles, light mechanical and light equipment.
• Basic computer skills required.
• Valid state driver’s license with no active violations within the previous three years.
• Must be able to communicate effectively, using both written and spoken forms of communication.
• Must be a self-starter and work with minimal supervision. Must be willing to work any assigned shift, overtime, weekends, and holidays.
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a full time basis and be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have high safety standard for self and others.
• Must be able to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate effectively with others.
• Work in this position is performed in a plant, processing or trans-loading environment and subject to mandatory, regular medical screening as outlined in the company safety programs that is position related and consistent with business necessity.
• Position requires carrying, pushing, and pulling 75 pounds of weight from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)
• Regularly required to sit or stand, reach and move about the facility.
• Frequently lift 75 lbs. or more.
• Frequently climbs ladders and stairs.
• Work performed in a plant environment.
• Exposure to inclement weather as most work will be performed outside.
• Safety glasses, hard hat and steel toe boots must be worn at all times.
• Auditory and fall protection applicable when required.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily for Wet Plant processes. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, the essential functions or the employment related responsibilities of the job.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions or employment related responsibilities of the job to the fullest extent required under federal and state law except where doing so would result in a direct threat of harm to the employee or third party or an undue hardship on the Company.
Hi-Crush is a leading domestic producer and supplier of premium Northern White frac sand used to enhance recovery rates of hydraulically fractured oil and natural gas wells throughout all major U. S. unconventional basins.
We provide unlimited possibilities for highly motivated people who seek a challenging career in an environment that rewards hard work, initiative, and results. Hi-Crush offers competitive salaries with a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance. We also provide education, training, and leadership mentoring for qualified individuals.
A career at Hi-Crush can be as challenging, exciting, and rewarding as you make it.