Posted on Sep. 6, 2016
Responsible for the operations portion of plants. Monitor and operate process control equipment including valving, packaging, and engineering. Interpret plant procedures. Operate and monitor boiler, A/C and associated equipment in a safe and energy efficient manner for the health, safety, and comfort of the patients and staff.
• Five years previous work experience as a Boiler Operator/Plant Operator.
• Four years HVAC experience and ability to read blueprints, interpret instructions and prepare specifications.
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of boiler operations or training from a Technical School.
• Possess stationary engineer's license/certification.
• Ability to work independently is a must.