Posted on Jul. 14, 2017
As Darob Medical Waste Services continues to grow we are currently looking for an Assistant Plant Manager to join our team. The position will include supporting our current managers with the day to day operations
Plant Manager will be required to oversee day to day plant operations, including supervision of up to 20 employees. Job duties include: movement of straight trucks, loading/unloading of trucks and waste treatment equipment and general building and mechanical maintenance.
EXCELLENT PAY & BENEFITS!
Paid Vacation, Attendance Bonuses, Uniforms Provided, Great Pay, Health Insurance, Great pay, Opportunity for advancement
• Plan work schedules and assign duties to maintain adequate staff for effective performance of activities and response to fluctuating workloads.
• Conduct staff meetings to relay general information or to address specific topics, such as safety.
• Resolve personnel problems, complaints, and formal grievances when possible, or refer them to higher-level supervisors for resolution.
• Participate in the hiring process by reviewing credentials, conducting interviews, or making hiring decisions or recommendations.
•Assists in Initiating actions to assure timely resolution of identified hazards or unsafe conditions or practices
• Some overtime and occasional weekend work required
• Salary based on experience
•High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
•2 or more years related experience or training in a plant or manufacturing environment, demonstrating strong communication skills and tact
• 2 or more years of experience managing others
• Must have reliable transportation
• A consistent work history
• Box truck experience
• Roll off experience preferred
• Forklift experience
• Boiler & high pressure vessels
•Demonstrates knowledge of Hazardous Materials and OSHA Regulations
•Demonstrates thorough knowledge of the duties/responsibilities of Plant Workers in order to provide operational and work direction accordingly
•Demonstrates general knowledge of roll-off truck processes may be preferred in specific locations, as required
Veterans are encouraged to apply! Proud to supporter of veterans!
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form, attached your resume to apply and select “Apply Now!”
2. OR, fill out “Quick Apply” Form select “Apply Now!”, then select to apply in person to access employer address.