Posted on Apr. 20, 2017
English Bay Batter is a manufacturer of premium cookies, refrigerated dough, and pie crusts. We are located in the CityGate business park in a climate controlled facility.
We are growing in the food industry and need experienced candidates to apply for our maintenance team.
Plant Maintenance Mechanic
• Record parts and materials used, record repairs and maintenance performed.
• Clean, lubricate, and adjust parts, equipment, and machinery.
• Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
• Examine parts for defects such as breakage and excessive wear.
• Observe and test the operation of machinery and equipment in order to diagnose malfunctions. Operate newly repaired machinery and equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs. Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs.
• Repair and maintain the operating condition of industrial production and processing machinery and equipment.
• Repair and replace broken or malfunctioning components of machinery and equipment.
• Demonstrate equipment functions and features to machine operators.
• Industrial manufacturing experience 2 – 5 years.
• General Electrical Experience needed
• Mechanical Aptitude required
• Prefer someone who is currently working in the trade
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Ability to read and work from blueprints and schematics
• Ability to work in a team environment with a minimum of supervision. Shares information with team members.
• Managing self - exhibits a strong sense of own capabilities. Demonstrates honesty, integrity and ethical conduct. Accepts ownership and accountability for own actions.
• Need to practice good manufacturing practices (GMP) that is essential in a food manufacturing environment.
• Demonstrates commitment to continuous learning.
• Ability to communicate effectively with maintenance supervisor, co-workers and area supervisors.
• Great starting pay (Above average)
• Health Care Benefits
• Great Team Work Environment
Interested candidates please fill out the "quick apply" section with your name, email address and phone number. Attach or paste your resume in the space provided, then click Apply Now. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.