Posted on Mar. 29, 2018
Superior Silica Sands is not only a great company to work with, we’re a wonderful company to work for. We are committed to our employees and their families, providing a wide array of benefits, including:
Good pay and benefits
A family-sensitive environment
A commitment to the highest ethical standards
Open, honest and direct communications
A commitment to each other
A commitment to stringent health and safety measures
A fun, easy-going culture
Leadership that is responsive to employees’ needs
Now Hiring Plant Foreman!
The Plant Foreman reports directly to the Plant Manager, Kosse and is responsible for managing day-to-day operations and maintenance activities including all operational functions, and directly supervising operations and maintenance employees.
Qualifications • Works closely with the Operations and Maintenance teams to maximize operation efficiency.
• Night Shift hours include, but are not limited to; 5P to 5A
• Enforces safety while supervising operations and maintenance activities and personnel.
• Troubleshoots and identifies process needs to maintain production levels.
• Oversees the plant’s compliance with all Federal and State regulations, operating permits, and company policies and procedures.
• Involves operator and maintenance personnel in the production planning process.
• Ensures safe, responsible and compliant sites through hazard identification, emergency response, routine audits and effective document management.
• Ensures a great customer experience by maintaining production standards, implementing operations programs, and quality control support.
• Delivers profitable site performance by ensuring sites have high up-time, troubleshooting and correcting technology issues, managing operating costs and actively engaging with Kosse staff
• Other duties assigned as needed.
Responsibilities • 3+ years of experience in plant operations
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field, preferred
• Strong field and analytical skills
• Familiar with testing standards and procedures for sand.
• Required computer skills include Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
• Good planning and organizational skills, ability to multi-task and track multiple projects at a time