Posted on Oct. 17, 2016
The Reserves Network is seeking
for Louisville and Shepherdsville, KY companies
• Ensuring orders are filled accurately and efficiently.
• Complete shipments by processing and loading orders.
• Receive, store, and issue materials, equipment, and other items from stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard.
• Receive and count stock items.
• Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stock rooms, warehouses or storage yards.
• Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools or other labeling equipment.
• Maintains safe and clean work environment.
• Pre-screening required.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Being fast paced.
• Being detail oriented.
Apply by email or in person at our Louisville offices - see apply buttons