Posted on Aug. 3, 2017
Fastenal has openings at our Edwardsville facility for our entry level position as a Picker in our Warehouse. These are part time jobs and can be the start to a long term career with us.
We offer competitive starting pay as well as comprehensive company benefits after a certain period.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Experience requirements• Prior forklift experience preferred
Qualifications• Highly motivated, self-directed, and customer service oriented
• Demonstrate strong attention to detail and math aptitude
• Ability to learn and perform multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Willingness and ability to work a flexible schedule
• Ability to lift, slide and lower packages that typically weigh 25lbs-50lbs and may weigh up to 100lbs
• Ability to pass the required drug screen (applicable in the US, Puerto Rico, and Guam ONLY)
ResponsibilitiesWorking as Part-Time Picker, you will facilitate the movement of product through the distribution facility to company owned stores. This is an entry level position based out of our distribution center.
Skills• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Work hours• Monday-Friday 1pm-7pm