Posted on Jul. 28, 2017
$65,000.00– $85,000.00 Annually
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Crescent City Recruitment Group is a professional staffing company that specializes in Healthcare and IT candidate placement for direct employment. We are Veteran owned, and have been in the staffing and recruiting space for over 20 years.
Currently we have an opportunity for Physical Therapists in the East Setauket and Miller Place areas of NY. New graduates are equally encouraged to apply.
The healthcare group we are supporting has decided to keep their search confidential at this time, and CCRG has been asked to introduce qualified candidates for the role to the management team.
The healthcare group is offering for the PT position:
- Sign on bonus
- Competitive compensation with first year earnings between $65k -$85K
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- After 6 months probation period, 3 weeks vacation
Education requirements- Master's or higher degree in Physical Therapy from either a New York State Registered or APTA Accredited Physical Therapy Program.
- In the process of obtaining or currently holding PT Licensure for New York
Experience requirements- Experienced and New Graduates are encouraged to apply.
Qualifications- Knowledgeable in creating treatment plans for pediatrics to geriatric care.
- Knowledgeable in care plans for extremities.
Responsibilities- Consulting with patients to learn about their physical condition and symptoms
- Developing a treatment plan
- Teaching patients how to properly use exercise techniques
- Providing stimulation or massage
- Use equipment and devices to assist patients
- Maintain patients records, keeping track of goals and progress
- Advise patient and family about in-home treatment options and exercises
SkillsThe Clinicians are looking for someone who is outgoing, motivational, self motivated, kind, and knows how to push patients to reach goals.
It is essential that the Physical Therapist is a good communicator and works well in a team approach.
Work hours5 day work week with scheduled hours