Posted on Aug. 8, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Pharmacy Tech positions available throughout the St. Louis Metro Area
Pharmacy Technicians are responsible for assisting the pharmacists in processing prescriptions, providing friendly, courteous customer service and maintaining the stock and appearance of the pharmacy. Technicians receive, gather and record information regarding customers' prescriptions and personal health.
It’s easy to see why you should work for Schnucks:
• Flexible Schedules
• Competitive Wages and Set Pay Increases
• Work Near Your Home
• Friendly, Fast-Paced Environment
• Teammate Discount after Qualifying Period
• Paid Vacations and Health Benefits after Qualifying Period
• Chance To Advance. Schnucks has a strong tradition of promoting from within. Many teammates who started working with us have grown with us, as their part-time jobs became long-term careers.
• Schnucks is successful because we value our teammates as much as our customers.
• Our large, state-of-the-art stores are clean, brightly lit, well staffed and absolutely up-to-the-minute in terms of product selection, decor and technology.
• We provide training and mentoring to ensure teammates’ success.
• We’re known as a “company of families.” From the Schnuck family on down, we believe that family members can work together and make our company even stronger.
• Schnucks is one of the top 100 privately owned companies and one of the top 10 privately owned supermarket chains nationwide.
Schnucks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.