Posted on Aug. 18, 2016
Overview PCA Choice Pharmacy is the Columbus, OH division of PCA Pharmacy and is currently hiring for a 2ND SHIFT PHARMACY PURCHASING TECHNICIAN, WHO WILL WORK THE HOURS OF 12:30PM - 9:00PM!
WE OFFER A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Paid vacation (plus 6 paid holidays)
- Generous Benefits
- Educational Assistance Programs
- Quarterly employee recognition ceremonies
- And much more!
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, PCA Pharmacy has served long-term care and institutional healthcare facilities since 1994. With the guiding imperative to meet and exceed the resident's needs, PCA partners with personal/skilled care or assisted living facilities to address the unique pharmacy needs of their residents through specialized clinical and operational support services. Quality is not a goal; it is our basic operating tenet. Exceptional professional service and personal concern are our commitments.
PCA Pharmacy is an Ancillary division of Trilogy Health Services, which is an award winning company that is leading the way in employee benefits, professional development, personal wellness and recognition. We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization.
Location Choice Pharmacy
Responsibilities PCA Choice Pharmacy is in search of a PHARMACY PURCHASING TECHNICIAN . This position ensures that our customers are our first priority. Pay close attention to detail, meet daily deadlines, be a team player and work well with other departments. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Pulling and processing outdates
* Receiving daily orders using hand scanner and restocking shelves
* Organizing and working with prepacks
* Ordering packaging supplies for packing machines as well as hand pack supplies
* Partials and backorders / Filling backorders
* Ordering through surecost and other secondary vendors
* Using the hand scanner for ordering
* Ordering for Dosis and TCGRx machines
Candidates must be friendly and hard working individuals who work well independently and as part of a team. Good organizational skills, knowledge of prescription terminology, and the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced and changing environment is required. Ability to work and communicate well with others to ensure the success of the company is a must.
* Pharmacy Technician Certification (REQUIRED UPON HIRE)
* Previous pharmacy experience preferred
* Computer knowledge
* Customer service skills
* Telephone etiquette skills
* Ability to stand for long periods of time
* Available to work overtime when needed
* Available to work weekends when needed
* Knowledge of medical language and abbreviations
* High school diploma or GED