Posted on Sep. 2, 2016
Overview PCA Choice Pharmacy is the Columbus, OH division of PCA Pharmacy and is currently hiring for 1ST SHIFT PRESCRIPTION ORDER ENTRY TECHNICIANS!
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, PCA Pharmacy has served long-term care and institutional healthcare facilities since 1994. With the guiding imperative to meet and exceed the resident's needs, PCA partners with personal/skilled care or assisted living facilities to address the unique pharmacy needs of their residents through specialized clinical and operational support services. Quality is not a goal; it is our basic operating tenet. Exceptional professional service and personal concern are our commitments
WE OFFER A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Paid vacation (plus 6 paid holidays)
- Generous Benefits
- Educational Assistance Programs
- Quarterly employee recognition ceremonies
- Equal opportunity employer
- And much more!
Location Choice Pharmacy
Responsibilities PCA Choice Pharmacy is in search of PRESCRIPTION ORDER ENTRY TECHNICIANS! This position ensures that our customers are our first priority.
Essential Job Functions:
* Enter customer information
* Enter physician information
* Enter new medication orders
* Enter refill order
* Read and enter medication orders
* Answer phones
PCA Pharmacy cumple con las leyes federales de derechos civiles aplicables y no discrimina por motivos de raza, color, nacionalidad, edad, discapacidad o sexo
PCA Pharmacy 注意：如果您使用繁體中文，您可以免費獲得語言援助服務。請致電
Qualifications CANDIDATES MUST HAVE PREVIOUS PHARMACY ORDER ENTRY EXPERIENCE.
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATION IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION WITHIN 90 DAYS OF HIRE.
Candidates must be a friendly and hard working person who works well independently and as part of a team. Good organizational skills, knowledge of prescription terminology, and the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced and changing environment is required. Ability to work and communicate well with others to ensure the success of the company is a must.
To apply please submit a resume and please INCLUDE SALARY REQUIREMENTS on your resume or cover letter.
* Technician Certification (required within 90 days of hire)
* Computer knowledge
* Customer service skills
* Telephone etiquette skills
* Able to sit for long periods of time
* Available to work overtime when needed
* Available to work weekends when needed
* Read and understand medical orders
* Knowledge of medical language and abbreviations
* Ability to meet daily deadlines
* Ability to multi-task
* Detail oriented
* High school diploma or GED