Posted on Sep. 23, 2016
Overview PCA Choice Pharmacy is the Columbus, OH division of PCA Pharmacy and is currently hiring for a 2ND SHIFT BILLING ASSOCIATE!
WE OFFER A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Paid vacation (plus 6 paid holidays)
- Generous Benefits
- Educational Assistance Programs
- Quarterly employee recognition ceremonies
- And much more!
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, PCA Pharmacy has served long-term care and institutional healthcare facilities since 1994. With the guiding imperative to meet and exceed the resident's needs, PCA partners with personal/skilled care or assisted living facilities to address the unique pharmacy needs of their residents through specialized clinical and operational support services. Quality is not a goal; it is our basic operating tenet. Exceptional professional service and personal concern are our commitments.
Location Choice Pharmacy
Responsibilities PCA Choice Pharmacy is in search of a full-time Billing Associate. The Billing Associate preferably will have experience or knowledge in Long Term Care pharmacy billing or general pharmacy billing, insurance rejection management, insurance verification, insurance plan types, data input/posting and customer service skills. Background as a retail pharmacy technician would be beneficial. Hours include 5 days per week Monday - Friday with one rotating Saturday.
* Will work with multiple forms of insurance including: Medicare Part D, Commercial Insurance, Medicaid, etc.
* Must communicate and troubleshoot problems that interfere with the payment of claims
* Must follow up and consistently work to keep the number of rejected claims to a minimum
* Must enter data pertaining to new admissions, as well as their pharmacy billing information, along with other relevant patient demographics
* Will communicate over the phone to resolve customer/patient billing inquiries
Qualifications Must have excellent phone etiquette, as a lot of time will be spent on the phone in communication with insurance companies, customers/patients, and nursing home representatives.
* High School Diploma or GED
* High level of organizational skills and attention to detail
* Background as retail pharmacy tech would be beneficial (not required)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent attendance history
* Ability to sit for long periods of time
Talent Network* Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.