Posted on Nov. 6, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, Disability Insurance
Come meet our hiring manager in person
Visit us on November 16th from 10am to 2pm!
Click Apply Now for location address
Now Hiring Pest Control Service Technicians in our Orlando Florida market:
Due to continued growth and expansion, we currently have opportunities for some great people to join our TEAM of professional Service Technicians.
Massey Services, Inc., based in Orlando, Florida, is the nations 5th largest Pest Prevention Company and the largest privately held family-owned company in our industry. We have celebrated over 30 consecutive years of profitable growth.
We employ approximately 1,700 Team Members and operate over 1,400 vehicles that provide residential and commercial pest prevention, termite protection, landscape and irrigation services to over 450,000 customers with offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, Louisiana, and S. Carolina.
Why join the Massey Services team:
NO industry experience necessary. Paid training is provided.
Starting Compensation is $40,000.00/year
We offer a competitive compensation plan along with a full benefits package including:
• Medical & Dental Insurance
• Paid Life Insurance, STD, LTD
• Paid Vacation, Holidays and sick days
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
• Opportunities for advancement and many more
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Project a Quality Image - Look & act in a professional manner at all times
• Provide Superior Customer Service to our Customers
• Always do what is right for our Customers
• Never stop learning - Growing personally & professionally
• Follow through & honor each Customer commitment
• Think "We and Us" be part of our TEAM
• Perform all Pest Prevention services according to Company Policy, Standards & Protocols
• Grow your business - keep current customers - actively pursue all sales opportunities
If you are looking for a CAREER with a GREAT COMPANY who believes "OUR PEOPLE ARE THE DIFFERENCE" we want to speak with YOU!!
• Florida Driver’s License
• Strong work ethic with ability to work outside in various weather conditions
• Work weekends if required
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Customer service experience
Massey Services is an Equal Opportunity and a Drug Free Employer