Posted on Mar. 9, 2018
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, Disability Insurance
Now Hiring Pest Control Service Technicians in our Jacksonville Florida market!
Come meet our hiring manager in person
Visit us on Tuesday March 20th from 10am to 2pm!
Click Apply Now for location address
Due to continued growth and expansion, we currently have opportunities for some great people to join our TEAM of professional Service Technicians.
Massey Services, Inc., based in Orlando, Florida, is the nations 5th largest Pest Prevention Company and the largest privately held family-owned company in our industry. We have celebrated over 30 consecutive years of profitable growth.
Starting Compensation is $40,000.00/year.
At Massey Services, there are many reasons why a successful career starts with our company:
We are one of the nation’s largest and most respected service companies, with a history of providing quality service for more than three decades.
We employ more than 1,900 Team Members to provide residential and commercial pest prevention, termite protection and landscape services to approximately 500,000 customers from 140 service centers throughout Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Oklahoma, South Carolina and Texas.
We are still growing – in fact, we nearly double in size every five years!
We offer a competitive compensation plan along with a full benefits package including:
• Medical & Dental Insurance
• Paid Life Insurance, STD, LTD
• Paid Vacation, Holidays and sick days
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
• Opportunities for advancement and many more
NO industry experience necessary. Paid training is provided.
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Project a Quality Image - Look & act in a professional manner at all times
• Provide Superior Customer Service to our Customers
• Always do what is right for our Customers
• Never stop learning - Growing personally & professionally
• Follow through & honor each Customer commitment
• Think "We and Us" be part of our TEAM
• Perform all Pest Prevention services according to Company Policy, Standards & Protocols
• Grow your business - keep current customers - actively pursue all sales opportunities
If you are looking for a career with a great company who believes "OUR PEOPLE ARE THE DIFFERENCE" we want to speak with you!
• Strong work ethic with ability to work outside in various weather conditions
• Work weekends if required
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Customer service experience
Massey Services is an Equal Opportunity and a Drug Free Employer