Posted on Oct. 5, 2016
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Looking for a career?
HomeTeam Pest Defense is expanding and has immediate openings for pest control technicians. We Will Train!
In this position you will:
• Be responsible for the day to day operation of a pest control route.
• Diagnose and discuss the scope of pest control service with customers.
• Be responsible for submitting legible, clear and accurate service tickets to office personnel.
• Be responsible for maintaining a clean truck, equipment and uniform.
• Company Vehicle
• Robust benefits package including medical/ dental/ vision/401(k) plan
• Tuition reimbursement
• Discounted services for employees
• Paid vacations and holidays
• An exceptional training program
• The opportunity for the professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader
• We are seeking individuals who:
• Are highly motivated
• Have good communication skills
• Work well independently
• Are able to interact with customers and employees in a professional manner.
• Maintain licenses and attends required pest control/install/termite pre-treat seminars and training.
• Have the ability to work Saturday
• Are capable of lifting 50lbs
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
• Qualified candidates must also have a good driving record and successfully pass a background check and drug screening.
• Previous experience in pest control is a plus.
HomeTeam is a Drug Free and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.