Posted on Jul. 15, 2017
401K, Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance
Kaleidoscope, Inc a Younger Adult Day Health Center facility
Personal Care Therapeutic Assistants
As a personal care therapeutic assistant, everyday is different when serving individuals with physical and mental disabilities. This role assists individuals reach their highest potential.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Supporting individuals with variety of mental and/or physical disabilities with personal care needs, behavior goals, and daily living.
• Furthering the individual’s independence.
• Maintain participant optimum level of function with ADL’s.
• Daily preparation of lunches and snacks with special attention made to the allergy list.
Willingness to make each day the best day ever for participants as well as co-workers.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Able to lift 50 pounds with or without assistance.
· Current first aid certification
· Current CPR certification
· Ability to pass a drug test and background check
It is not required but those with a CNA background have adjusted well in this role. This role is a fast paced, labor intensive, and requires a kind heart.
The position is full time M-F 8am-430pm, $10.00/hour.
Benefits include, paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, and tuition reimbursement.
Must have High School diploma or GED Must also be able to pass a drug test and submit to a background check
Want to work where you can make a difference for someone who needs you? Want a job that gives back as much as you give? Come join a family like company – Kaleidoscope, Inc!
Apply in person or via e-mail. See apply buttons.