Posted on Apr. 17, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Uptown Butlers and Maids
Looking for energetic Personal Assistant that is business -practical understanding, proficient in
Microsoft and loves to travel!
Candidates need to be outgoing, and very organized,
NEED TO LOVE TO DRIVE!
Needs reliable newer vehicle with room preferably small to medium sized Suv.
Job will start May 2017
The ideal candidate will be dependable, self-motivated, energetic, maintain a professional appearance, a problem solver, with flexibility 5 days per week.
The personal assistant will handle several schedule daily/weekly tasks and must be proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Quickbook and Excel. Must have a valid driver's license and a dependable personal vehicle in which to run errands in or out of town.
Safely transport company executive to scheduled business appointments and social functions.
• Provide shortest distance routes through interactive use of GPS navigational systems within the immediate Nashville and surrounding areas. Must also be able to navigate to various states which may include Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Illinois, and Texas.
• Perform diverse administrative tasks related to scheduling travel appointments for executive.
• Coordinate executive's time-sensitive appointments with executive administrative assistant.
• Prioritize and disseminate all travel arrangements of corporate executive with management staff.
• Prepare, audit, and track travel and entertainment expense reports.
• Proactively oversee and monitor day-to-day and scheduled vehicle maintenance.
• Maintain a clean and safe transportation environment for all passengers.
• Ensure prompt servicing of vehicles. Approve vehicle maintenance.
• Must be 25 years of age.
• Possess a valid Tennessee driver’s license.
• Highly organized with Microsoft Office skills to include extensive use of Excel and Word.
• Bilingual in Spanish and English is a plus.
• Knowledge of Human Resources rules and guidelines is a plus.
• Responsible and security minded to handle corporate sensitive and employee documents
Job Type: Full-time
• High school or equivalent
• Microsoft Word and Excel: 2 years
• English (Spanish is a plus)
Required license or certification:
• Driver's License
Please call Today!