Posted on Sep. 14, 2016
Overview Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, PCA PHARMACY has served long-term care and institutional healthcare facilities since 1994. With the guiding imperative to meet and exceed the resident's needs, PCA partners with personal/skilled care or assisted living facilities to address the unique pharmacy needs of their residents through specialized clinical and operational support services. Exceptional professional service and personal concern are our commitments.
PCA PHARMACY is an Ancillary division of Trilogy Health Services, which is an award winning company that is leading the way in employee benefits, professional development, personal wellness and recognition. We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a positive company culture that includes:
- Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Location Dayton, OH area
Responsibilities The DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Identifies strategic opportunities to enhance the growth of PCA Pharmacy's Independent Living pharmacy business through strategic business development plans. Responsible for setting the direction and driving growth through existing and emerging markets within an assigned territory.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develops, directs and identifies new markets for potential development opportunities.
* Analyzes individual market dynamics, size, barriers to entry, technologies, key contacts, competitors, options, etc.
* Develops new market initiatives and analyzes business opportunities to increase market share.
* Provides vision and leadership in establishing long-term plans for the continued development of business unit
* Oversee business attraction, retention and expansion opportunities in assigned business unit.
* Provides vital input in short and long-term strategic and operational planning and positioning within the Company.
* Assists leadership to identify and address organizational development issues that challenge and support health and effectiveness Company-wide.
* Spearheads business development initiatives that are consistent with the Company's overall strategy.
* Manages multiple business initiatives in a start-up environment and Revenue generation and strategic partnerships development and management.
* Wins early customers with limited support.
* Travel as necessary and required
* Meets Expectations of Excellence for position.
* Supports departmental goals and the overall objectives of the Company.
* Complies with all laws, regulations and standards of ethical conduct.
* Performs all job duties with a friendly positive and team-oriented approach.
* Complies with all Company policies, procedures, rules and standards.
* Bachelors' degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field from a four-year college or university. Graduate degree preferred. Graduate degree preferred
* Five (5) to seven (7) years' accounting/finance or business development experience. Healthcare, senior living industry, pharmacy or long-term care environment preferred.
* Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
Talent Network* Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.