Posted on Apr. 13, 2018
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
EXCELLENT PAY & BENEFITS PACKAGE!
Assists the Wholesale and Counter personnel in maintaining the flow of business both in pulling and shipping automotive parts as well as receiving and stock parts into the department.
Responsibilities• Ensures that areas of the parts department are properly stocked.
• Picks up and/or delivers parts to designated accounts when instructed by the parts or service departments.
• Checks in all incoming freight as quickly and accurately as possible.
• Notes any shortages, damaged parts, or parts that do not meet standards on the packing slip.
• Turns in ALL packing slips to the inventory clerk as soon as they are completed.
• Places all incoming freight in the correct locations to be pulled for sale.
• Places all new parts in the correct bin locations with a bin label.
• Reworks parts bins that become cluttered or overcrowded; consults with Parts Management if major modification of a bin is required.
• Ships out all orders every night based on the instructions of the wholesale personnel.
• Maintains a clear “dedicated drop” area for nighttime parts shipments.
• Crates all cores for shipment back to the manufacturer when part has been replace.
• Maintains appropriate appearance, including wearing a shirt and / or uniform as designated by parts management to identify them as a Bachman Auto Group representative.
Work hoursDay Shift and Weekend Work
Complete "Quick Apply" form, attach resume, and select "Apply Now".
***ONLY APPLICANTS WHO SUBMIT A RESUME WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION***