at Valet Living
Posted on Jul. 14, 2017
Get Fit and Get Paid!
Valet Living is actively hiring Part-Time Trash Valets in the Atlanta, GA Metro Area.
MUST HAVE OPEN BED PICK-UP TRUCK!
Are you seeking a flexible, part-time opportunity where you can earn competitive pay and have the independence and autonomy to complete your work? Are you interested in joining a company that is the industry leader with continued growth and career progression opportunities? If so, check out what Valet Living has to offer!
As a Part-Time Service Valet, you will be responsible for nightly door to door collection of trash and recycling items within assigned apartment communities. As the face of Valet Living, you will play an integral role in delivering our brand through dedicated service and delighting residents.
Here are just some of the benefits of being a Part-Time Service Valet:
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Hours: Schedules are typically Sunday-Thursday and begin at 8:00pm. You can expect to work between 10-15 hours per week.
• Improved wellness and increased fitness level: our Service Valet’s actively walk and climb stairs on a nightly basis as part of their job
• Independence and autonomy to complete your work
Satisfaction in delighting residents and property managers
Contribution towards a green environment
“My experience as a part-time valet has been an overall very positive one. The scheduled start time of 8:00 PM is perfect for me because it doesn't get in the way of my day job, and it is the perfect time to start burning some dinner calories off.” – Marshall W. Current Service Valet
• Safely collect trash and recycling door to door within an assigned apartment community and transfer to the trash compactor onsite. Collection must begin and end by the designated time.
• Safely inspect and maintain trash compactors, hallways, stairs and floors in accordance with Valet Living standards.
• Document and report daily (via iValet smart phone application) all property and resident non-compliance and compactor arrival / departures.
• Adhere to company code of conduct and quality standards on service, timeliness, privacy, safety, monitoring and reporting.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications and special conditions of employment:
• Must have open bed pick-up truck
• Must have smart phone with operating system: Android Operating System-5 and above, IOS- Operating System 9 and above and data plan.
• Valid driver’s license and ability to operate a motor vehicle.
• Must maintain valid documentation – Auto Liability Insurance, Driver’s License, etc.
• Ability to drive locally to other properties as needed.
• Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
• Flexibility to work during night time hours. Must be available to start at 8:00pm.
• Ability to work outdoors and work/drive in changing weather conditions.
• Ability to climb stairs and walk distances.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume today, and thank you for your interest in Valet Living!