Posted on Jan. 5, 2018
Sort it. Wrap it. Ship it. Own it. Sounds a little like a game, but it’s Amazon’s game – that is if you’re in one of our high-speed, high-tech sortation centers. Ready to play, join the team today!
Amazon is looking for Part-Time Sortation Associates to join the team at our sortation center in Nashville, TN, with an hourly pay rate of $12.75 per hour!
Things you should know about working in an Amazon Sortation center:
- Safety, it’s more than wearing a reflective vest. We’re committed to providing one of the safest work environments, which means stretching, safety tips, and yes… following the rules.
- Customer-obsession. It makes your day to make someone else happy.
- Quality is key. You have high standards, and it shows in your work. We’ll hold you to it, but only because we know our associates can handle it.
- Can you hear me now? Noise level varies and can sometimes be loud.
- Cool with Casual. A relaxed dress code means it’s Casual Friday, every day.
- We like to keep you on your toes, associates will rotate tasks multiple times throughout the week.
- Amazon lets customers order whatever they need, whenever they need. Flexibility is key, associates should be open to extra hours, time off, and a rapid pace.
- Temperature in the sort center may vary between 60 and 90 degrees, and will occasionally exceed 90 degrees.
Let’s sweeten the deal…
- Weekly pay schedule
- Holiday overtime pay
- Basic Life, AD&D insurance after 30 days
- On-the-job training and skill development
- Employee Assistance Program