Posted on Aug. 11, 2017
Comdata is looking for a Part-Time Sales Development Specialist
Become an expert on generating, prospecting, and qualifying leads that drive opportunities for the strategic sales team. This is a very important entry level sales position for a motivated and ambitious person who is interested in developing a sales career in technology and financial services.
• Work closely with corporate marketing and sales teams to create sales opportunities by prospecting using phone calls, email and other tactics
• Respond quickly to inbound sales leads that come from the website, email marketing campaigns, trade shows and other sources to qualify the lead and set introductory sales appointments
• Maintain monthly quota for leads generated
• Continuously work to improve skill set and effectiveness by learning from teammates, mentors and outside resources
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated to perform at a high level, is process oriented, and can still be creative in how they approach their job.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent experience and high school diploma/GED required
• 1+ years of experience in a B2B sales, lead generation or telesales position
• Ambition to build a strong sales career
• Ability to understand what a prospect needs and respond to that need
• Ability to present him/herself professionally through exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Demonstrated knowledge of Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office
• Knowledge or experience with software sales or financial services sales a plus
To apply click apply now
Thank you for applying and for your interest. If your profile corresponds to our requirements, a member of our Talent Acquisition Team will contact you soon.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer