Posted on Oct. 5, 2017
Looking for a flexible part-time opportunity with a Best Place to Work in Kentucky? Parallon’s Louisville Specialty Center is looking for motivated individuals to work as a Transfer Agent in our call-center.
Training classes scheduled for November 6, 2017 and November 13, 2017.
Hours: Flexible part-time hours (20-24/hrs week) Monday through Saturday – we are offering morning, early evening, and later evening hours. Talk with us about what works for you!
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
Responsible for placing outbound calls to consumers and gaining approval from right party consumer to transfer the call to a Customer Service Professional within the RCPS EO Self –Pay department for patient account servicing or leaving a verbal message with a person/answering machine
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Represent organization as a top notch service oriented business.
• Transfer consumer to appropriate parties, once approval has been obtained.
• Leave message when caller not available.
• Use judgment in escalating unresolved issues to management.
• Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Apply online or via e-mail with resume attached - see apply buttons.