Posted on Aug. 10, 2017
Looking for a flexible part-time opportunity with a Best Place to Work in Kentucky? Check This Out! Great for Students and Retirees!
Parallon’s Louisville Specialty Center is looking for motivated individuals to work as:
Part-time Phone Transfer Agents in our call-center.
Hours: Flexible part-time hours (20-22/hrs week) between 8 AM – 10 PM Monday through Saturday– talk with us about what hours would work for you!
No Previous experience is required.
Two training classes are scheduled for September 5, 2017 and September 11, 2017.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
Responsible for placing outbound calls to consumers and gaining approval from right party consumer to transfer the call to a Customer Service Professional within the RCPS EO Sel –Pay department for patient account servicing or leaving a verbal message with a person/answering machine.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Represent organization as a top notch service oriented business
• Transfer consumer to appropriate parties, once approval has been obtained Leave message when caller not available
• Use judgment in escalating unresolved issues to management
• Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”
• Perform other duties as assigned
Apply online or via e-mail with resume attached - see apply buttons