Posted on Oct. 19, 2017
LPN - Part Time
• Shift Differential Pay
• Team working environment
• Work with a great group of co-workers who treat you like family
• Get to know your patients personally and make a difference in their lives each and every day
• Employee Assistance Program & Teledoc
• Suite of voluntary benefits
Education requirementsThe position requires the employee to be currently licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse with the State of Tennessee
Qualifications1. Satisfactory Criminal Background Check
2. Satisfactory abuse and neglect registry check.
3. Current Tennessee Driver’s License.
4. TB test
5. CPR training before working alone with individuals.
Responsibilities1. Implements nursing plans of care by administering medications, nursing treatments and educating the persons served and the staff as directed by the Case Manager – RN.
2. Schedules and coordinates, as delegated by the Case Manager - RN, the medical appointments for individuals served in a timely manner and insures that all specialist recommendations are addressed.
3. Communicates with Primary Care Physicians and specialists to coordinate health services for individuals served.
4. Records all nursing care in records and maintains file systems, as directed by the Health Services Coordinator.
5. Assists in maintaining accurate and up to date Health Passports.
6. Effectively works to maintain DIDD standards and takes prompt, effective action to correct any deficiencies.
7. Providing care for the maximum of three consumers.
Work hoursPart-time & Weekend (including shift differential pay) shifts.
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form, submit resume and select "Apply Now!