Posted on Jan. 5, 2018
$15.00– $16.00 Hourly
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Paid personal time, Paid holidays
Now Hiring a Paralegal for our Jacksonville Legal Team.
Compensation: $15-$16 an hour PLUS potential monthly bonus
The Paralegal for the AXP Legal Department will handle the preparation of legal documents throughout different phases of the civil litigation process. Provide administrative support to the in-house legal team.
• Compile and organize documents for litigation.
• Make phone calls to courts.
• Screening / Transferring of multi inbound calls.
• Ensure all proper authorizations have been secured prior to final processing.
• All other duties as assigned.
• This position does not have Supervisory Responsibilities/Accountabilities.
• Associate’s Degree preferred.
• 2+ years administrative assistant experience required.
• Excellent data entry skills required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs required.
• Detail orientation, problem solving, accuracy and organizational skills required.
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
• Work is generally performed within an indoor office environment utilizing standard office equipment.
• Travel: This position does not normally require overnight travel.
• General office environment physical requirements such as sitting for long periods of time, extensive use of computers and keyboards, lifting of less than 20 pounds.
• Walking, standing, bending and stooping for long periods of time.
The position description is intended to list the primary functions and requirements of the role, and is not all-inclusive. Other responsibilities may be assigned. The position description is subject to change in order to meet the needs of the business.
About Central Credit Services
As a full-service accounts receivable management firm, Central Credit Services’ (CCS) mission since 1987 has remained simple and steadfast: To find and keep the very best people and give them an environment that breeds and demands success. We accomplish our mission by understanding then addressing our clients’ and collection associates’ needs.
Stability and quality results like this are uncommon in our high-turnover industry, but CCS offers you a unique formula for success. While most in our industry focus solely on new hire training, CCS continuously reinvests in existing employees through skill enhancement trainings, career progression opportunities, industry-leading salary and benefit packages coupled with exciting bonus opportunities and other long-term growth incentives.
Education requirementsAssociate’s Degree preferred
Experience requirements2+ years administrative assistant experience required.