at Krispy Kreme
Posted on Aug. 1, 2017
Please note both 1st and 2nd shifts are available!
Packer / Processor is responsible for processing and packing product to reflect the high standards of Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation.
Nonessential skills and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Previous Job Stability preferred
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Lifting up to as much as 50 pounds occasionally; and up to 25 pounds frequently
• Using cleaning materials and equipment
• Ability to reach the counter
• Must be able to grasp products without crushing
Visual/Audible Acuity Requirements
• Must be able to read product boxes, labels and measuring devices
• The worker is subject to inside environmental conditions.
• Un air conditioned production areas may reach temperatures of 100 degrees for more that one hour
• Worker is subject to noise in the production/ processing area to the extent that they may have to shout to be heard.
Krispy Kreme supports a diverse and drug-free workplace. EOE. E-Verify Employer.