Posted on Oct. 20, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K
Looking for a full time career where you are part of the family and not a number?
Michael's Finer Meats and Seafoods, a Division of the Chef’s Warehouse, is a great place to work with a lively team environment that makes you feel like you're part of the family.
We have been serving the finest restaurants and steakhouses since 1962 and we wouldn't be where we are today without the talented and dedicated people, who cut, package, sell and deliver Michael's Finer Meats and Seafoods.
• Schedule: Monday-Friday 11:00am-7:30pm
• Full time
• Salary Structure: Hourly
• Background Checks: Criminal and Drug Screen
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Packages processed frozen or fresh meats and poultry for distribution.
• Maintain cleanliness of work space by performing the following duties.
• Bags portions and put through machine for sealing.
• Box portions; weigh, stack, and sort boxes; apply labels and stage for inventory or shipment.
• High school diploma or GED; or one to three months related experience.
• Ability to read/write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Ability to effectively communicate one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and employees.
• Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide.
• Able to use a scan gun.
• Must be able to work in refrigerated rooms 30-36 degrees and freezers.
• The employee must frequently lift and/or move 1 to 55 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell.
• Full benefits after 30 days
• Paid time off
• Attendance programs
• Employee discounts
Please include job history or resume.
The above job description and requirements are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.