at FedEx Ground
Posted on Sep. 12, 2016
Full Time, Part Time
South Meadows Drive location in Grove City is hiring for multiple shifts.
$12 to $14 per hour to start.
All interested candidates must attend a sort observation at our facility prior to applying for the position.
1. Fill out the Quick Apply section with name, email address and phone number.
2. Click Apply Now.
3. Continue to click through to the ‘Employer’s career website'.
4. This link will take you to the FedEx Ground WatchASort page.
5. Click on the link for ‘Search for Available Sort Observation’ (you will find by scrolling to bottom left of screen)
6. Choose Grove City location, Package Handler, to choose a schedule option that works for you and register to attend a WatchASort observation.
7. Attend this observation and interview with a hiring manager.
8. Start working for FedEx Ground.
FedEx Ground Package Handlers load and unload and sort packages in a fast-paced environment and ensure that FedEx Ground continues to deliver packages to it's customers on time and with care.
Permanent Package Handlers enjoy many perks, including:
• New Program to pay extra $1 an hour to current, incoming and full-time package handlers.
• Medical, dental and vision benefits as well as vacation and holiday pay, after completion of an eligibility period
• Pay increases within the first six months of employment
• Career advancement opportunities in our “promote from within” environment
• Participation in the company’s tuition assistance program
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must pass a background check
• Must be able to load, unload and sort packages, as well as perform other related duties
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce.