at Bags, Inc.
Posted on Nov. 16, 2016
Full Time, Part Time
A Valet Runner provides a warm greeting for all guest traffic entering or exiting the resort or property. Responsibilities include safely parking and retrieving guest vehicles and storing or retrieving guest belongings.
• Ability to work rotating shifts
• Ability to jog at a swift pace to retrieve parked vehicles
• Ability to drive automatic and manual transmission vehicles
• At least 18 years of age
• Strong customer service skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to lift 70 lbs
• Clean driving record - Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
• Must be able to meet appearance guidelines listed below
• Must be able to work in outside weather conditions entire shift
• Fingernails should not exceed ¼ inch beyond the fingertip, and polish must be a solid color that is complementary to your skin tone. No charms or decals are allowed.
• Hair must be one solid natural color, and should be styled in a classic, easy to maintain style. Hair accessories must be a neutral color (silver, gold, black or brown) or a solid color that matches your attire.
• No visible tattoos or body piercings are allowed (with the exception of earrings-see below).
• Jewelry should be limited to a wristwatch, one ring per hand, and one pair of earrings (only stud earrings dime sized or smaller and worn on the bottom of the earlobe).
• Clean & well maintained approved uniforms must be worn at all times.
• Aside from a fully grown mustache, males must be clean shaven. Beards and goatees are prohibited.
• Hair must be one solid, natural color and must be neatly cut. It should not cover or extend beyond any part of the ears or the shirt collar.
• No visible tattoos or body piercings are allowed. Any tattoos must be covered by your uniform or other means agreed upon by management.
• Jewelry should be limited to a wristwatch and one ring per hand.
• Clean & well maintained approved uniforms must be worn at all times