Posted on May. 9, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Are you a self-starter, with a passion for success, great people skills, and a willingness to learn? This is an exciting opportunity to enter the technology and entertainment world as part of Spectrum.
We offer exceptional career mobility and combined with our superior products, reputation for service, and the more than 12 million potential new customers within our network's reach, makes now a great time to join us!
Interview Sessions Weekly on Thursdays 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm. * Bring a resume, dress professionally for immediate consideration* Complete the Quick Apply form for location.
At Spectrum, we value our employees and recognize outstanding individual contributions. As part of our Residential Sales team, you will be rewarded for your performance AND receive a steady salary.
This is the ideal role for the individual who enjoys being on the go and out of the office, where you will have the opportunity to "own your day" every day, while meeting new people and educating them on all the great services and products Spectrum provides.
• Guaranteed base salary plus unlimited commission
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
• 401(k) plan with company match
• Reimbursement for travel related expenses
• Paid training to learn what it takes to be a successful Outside Sales Representative
• Free and discounted Spectrum cable services
• New sales leads every month
• Career advancement opportunities
• Fun & competitive work environment
• An opportunity to grow your career at one of America’s top corporations
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
• Experience in a customer service or sales role; sales experience a plus
• Willingness to work flexible hours, including-evenings and weekends
• Valid driver’s license, car insurance, a satisfactory driving record and use of a reliable personal vehicle
• Motivation to sell door to door in residential areas
• Ability to work outdoors in adverse weather conditions
• Engaging communication skills to build relationships with prospective customers
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status