at Truly Nolen
Posted on May. 9, 2018
Do you have a good work ethic? Are you looking for a company where hard work is rewarded and top performers move up quickly? Do you like working outdoors and getting involved with the community? Are you confident, persistent, driven, ambitious, and great with customers?
If you answered yes, then Truly Nolen wants to meet you!
We are currently looking for an energetic, smart, ambitious professional eager to grow our business. You will perform visual inspections for termite and pests with the purpose of preparing proposals and presentations to prospective customers and to obtain sales. This job requires the ability to acquire the right mix of people skills and perform necessary inspections.
Some of your core responsibilities will include:
• Calling on prospective customers/accounts via referrals, self-created, warm calls and office leads.
• Developing community relationships for referral and sales opportunities.
• Responding and initiating telephone contact with potential customers.
• Closing sales and achieving sales performance objectives.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be ambitious and flexible.
• Must be resourceful (even though there is extensive training, the ability to figure things out on your own is important).
• Valid driver's license and good driving record.
• Computer literate.
Truly Nolen offers great compensation with an employee-focused benefits package including:
• Flexible spending accounts
• Short/Long-Term Disability
• Life Insurance
• Paid vacation
• Matching 401(k)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Wellness program
• We also provide a branded company car for eligible positions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.