Posted on Sep. 28, 2016
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K
Find Your Future at Massey Services!
** Great Base Pay "+" Uncapped Commissions **
**At least 1-2 years of Sales experience is required**
*** Year 1 Total Compensation expectation is a minimum of at least $40,000 to $50,000+
• Company Car
• Paid Training
• Tuition Reimbursement.
If you are looking to build a Career with a great Company who believes 'Our People Make the Difference' then we want to speak with YOU!
At Massey Services, we offer many avenues to a successful career and future. No matter where you are on your career ladder - entry level to highly experienced the opportunity is available at Massey Services for you to learn and grow as far as your ambitions can take you.
From our headquarters in Orlando, Florida and our Service Centers throughout Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Texas, and South Carolina, we bring convenient, effective, affordable and environmentally responsible services to over 450,000 residential and commercial customers.
Our Team Members, who provide and support these services, are hardworking, team-oriented and success driven. If you are ready to accept our challenge to perform at the highest level in order to achieve at the highest level, we're ready to show you opportunity limited only by your imagination.
No industry experience necessary, however, sales experience is required.
Our Paid Training Program is one of the finest of its kind in our industry.
In addition to a variety of competitive compensation plans we offer a full range of benefits, including:
• Company vehicle
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Paid Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation, holidays & sick days
• Short Term & Long Term Disability
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Direct Deposit
• Opportunities for Career Advancement and many more!
• And many more
Summary of Job duties & Responsibilities:
The Outside Sales Inspector Representative is responsible for generating new revenue from residential accounts within a specific geographic territory. This role is a combination of inside and outside sales, utilizing the following tactics and techniques:
• Building Long-Term, Trusting Relationships with our Customers
• Grow our Business (Sell)
• Control Expenses (Make a Profit)
• Inspecting Customer's homes to determine services needed
• Prepare & present proposals to existing and new Customers
• Close new customer relationships and monitor through fulfillment
• Networking and Cold Calling to generate sales leads
• Telephone prospecting and appointment setting
• Face-to-face meetings and cold calls in the field
• Maintain knowledge of competitors and understand Massey’s value in comparison
• Prior Sales experience a plus
• Accurate & timely completion of all Sales related paperwork
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalency
• Valid Driver's License in the state you are applying in
• Background checks will be completed on all candidates considered for hire
ABOUT MASSEY SERVICES
Our People Make The Difference Every Day.
At Massey Services, we provide many avenues to a successful career. We are one of the nation’s largest and most respected service companies, with a history of providing quality service for more than 80 years. We employ more than 1,400 Team Members to provide residential and commercial pest prevention, termite protection and landscape services to approximately 450,000 customers from over 100 service centers throughout Florida, Georgia, Louisiana and Texas. And we are still growing – in fact, we nearly double in size every five years!
COMMITMENT TO TRAINING
Massey Services offers one of the most comprehensive training programs in the industry. Our sales and service personnel are amongst the most knowledgeable in the pest control and lawn care fields. This training occurs prior to entering the field, and is ongoing to ensure every team member is up to date on all necessary trends and techniques.
Join our winning and growing team and take control of your career.
For a confidential interview, call us today or submit your resume.
Massey Services is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer