Posted on Nov. 28, 2016
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K
** Meet our Hiring Managers in person.
** Visit us on Wednesday December 7th from 10 am to 2 pm.
** Click Apply now for the location address.
***Resumes submitted online will not be accepted, you must apply in person on 12/7/2016***
** Great Base Pay "+" Uncapped Commissions **
**At least 1-2 years of Sales experience is required**
Year 1 Total Compensation expectation is a minimum of at least $40,000 to $50,000.
If you are looking to build a Career with a great Company who believes 'Our People Make the Difference' then we want to speak with YOU!
At Massey Services, we offer many avenues to a successful career and future. No matter where you are on your career ladder - entry level to highly experienced the opportunity is available at Massey Services for you to learn and grow as far as your ambitions can take you.
From our headquarters in Orlando, Florida and our Service Centers throughout Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Texas, and South Carolina, we bring convenient, effective, affordable and environmentally responsible services to over 450,000 residential and commercial customers.
Our Team Members, who provide and support these services, are hardworking, team-oriented and success driven. If you are ready to accept our challenge to perform at the highest level in order to achieve at the highest level, we're ready to show you opportunity limited only by your imagination.
No industry experience necessary, however, sales experience is required.
Our Paid Training Program is one of the finest of its kind in our industry.
In addition to a variety of competitive compensation plans we offer a full range of benefits, including:
• Company vehicle
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Paid Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation, holidays & sick days
• Short Term & Long Term Disability
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Direct Deposit
• And many more
Summary of Job duties & responsibilities:
• Building Long-Term, Trusting Relationships with our Customers
• Grow our Business (Sell)
• Control Expenses (Make a Profit)
• Inspecting Customer's homes to determine services needed
• Prepare & present proposals to existing and new Customers
• Networking and Cold Calling to generate sales leads
• Telephone prospecting and appointment setting
• Prior Sales experience a plus
• Accurate & timely completion of all Sales related paperwork
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalency
• Valid Driver's License in the state you are applying in
• Background checks will be completed on all candidates considered for hire
COMMITMENT TO TRAINING
Massey Services offers one of the most comprehensive training programs in the industry. Our sales and service personnel are amongst the most knowledgeable in the pest control and lawn care fields. This training occurs prior to entering the field, and is ongoing to ensure every team member is up to date on all necessary trends and techniques.
Join our winning and growing team and take control of your career.
For a confidential interview, call us today or submit your resume.
Massey Services is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer