Posted on Jul. 18, 2018
Full Time, Part Time
$50,000.00– $80,000.00 Annually
$50,000 to $80,000 Annually, plus Car and Cellular Phone Allowances and Benefits
Empire Today, LLC is an award winning home improvement company featuring quality name-brand carpet, flooring and window treatments. Our unique shop-at-home approach gives Sales Representatives the opportunity to make a difference and improve the daily lives of clients by helping them design their new living spaces.
As a company, we are experiencing tremendous growth and are seeking dedicated, enthusiastic Outside Sales Representatives with an entrepreneurial drive! With average annual earnings at $50K-$80K nationwide and top performers making over $100k, our Outside Sales Representatives experience high rewards for strong performance.
Here’s why Outside Sales Representatives (In-Home Sales) are eager to work with us:
* Receive compensation while you learn the business.
* Warm leads provided, freeing up time to network and uncover self-generated leads which equal an even higher financial reward.
* 100% commission based with extraordinary earning potential.
* High performance culture.
* Higher commissions for hunters bringing in self-generated leads and cross-selling.
* Empire Today’s strong, well-known brand and ongoing marketing efforts.
* Monthly car and cellular telephone allowance and ability to enroll in Empire Today’s healthcare and 401(k) benefits programs.
As an Outside Sales Representative (In Home Sales), you will be spending time with customers in their homes to determine their needs and discussing flooring options, while providing quality customer service.
We are looking for self-motivated, determined and focused talent, with professional sales experience, who embrace the challenges that come with responding to each customer’s unique needs and desires. Communication, presentation, design and negotiating skills, where applicable, are utilized at each opportunity and offer exciting challenges to help transform a client’s home with one of the strongest brands in home improvement - Empire Today.
Additional qualities of successful Outside Sales Contractors include:
* Sales and design experience a plus, but not necessary
* Must be ambitious and results oriented
* Ability to network and self-generate a minimum of 2 sales per month
* Proficient with handheld tablets
* Driver’s license, auto insurance, and vehicle required